COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
Experience the thrills of Snowbird with 1,300 feet of twists and turns on the Alpine Slide, then soar at high speed down 3,120 feet of track on the Mountain Coaster. Finish an action-packed day of adventure with a trip up the Aerial Tram to 11,000 feet with stunning 360° views of majestic peaks. The Bird Bundle includes unlimited rides for 3 hours starting from the arrival time selected.
The Bird Bundle may be available for use on additional summer activities as part of Snowbird's phased opening. Advanced online reservations are highly recommended. A limited quantity of Bird Bundle passes per arrival time may be available in person at the ticket window.
The Bird Bundle ticket is valid for unlimited rides that can be used for all available attractions. The Bird Bundle ticket is valid for 3 hours starting at the selected time frame (excluding 5 pm).
- Available arrival times are: 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm.
- Capacity is limited for each time slot so buy in advance online to guarantee your preferred time. Remaining passes may be available for purchase in-person at the ticket window.
- Reservations must be redeemed at the Ticket Office for an activity wristband.
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Summer Activity Health & Safety Measures
- Masks are required to ride the Tram and to participate in all summer activities. Face masks are available for guests upon request. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, please do not purchase a Tram pass. No mask = no Tram.
- Guests are required to sanitize hands before riding summer activities.
- Tram cabins are limited to 25 people.
- Before each trip, touch-point areas and handrails are disinfected.
- All windows are open throughout the trip.
- Maze configurations are set up to maximize social distancing when queuing.
- Before each ride on the Alpine Slide, Mountain Coaster or Summer Tubing, the cart is disinfected.