COVID-19 Update: Summer operations are open, learn more.
The Peruvian chairlift transports sightseers over 2,400 vertical feet. Stunning views and close-up wildlife sightings are plentiful on this 16-minute ride. A casual walk through the 600-foot long tunnel provides access to Mineral Basin where wildflowers and hiking await.
Tickets for the Peruvian chairlift and the Tram are interchangeable, allowing guest to ride up on one lift and down on the other. There is a hike on the jeep trail between the top of the Tram and the top of Peruvian chairlift.
Participants must be at least 42 inches tall.
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Peruvian Chairlift and Tunnel Health & Safety Measures
- Masks are required to participate in all summer activities. Masks are available upon request.
- All frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Guests are required to sanitize hands before riding summer activities
- Lift operators are not able to physically assist children and guests into or out of chairlift. Parents or supervising companions will need to assist children who may need help.
- Maze and conveyor configurations are set up to maximize social distancing when queuing.