COVID-19 Update: Summer opens June 13, learn more.
Tram to The Summit
First opened in 1971, Snowbird's Aerial Tram whisks passengers along a 1.6 mile cable and up 2,900 vertical feet during the 10-minute trip to the top of Hidden Peak. The round-trip can be done in 40 minutes, including about 20 minutes of sightseeing on Hidden Peak, but guests may spend as long as they wish. The Tram and the Hidden Peak Terminal are handicap accessible.
In the summer, tickets for the Peruvian chairlift and the Tram are interchangeable, allowing guest to ride up on one lift and down on the other. This requires a hike on jeep trails between the top of the Tram and the top of Peruvian chairlift.
All-Day Activities Pass
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Tram Health & Safety Measures
- Tram cabins are limited to 25 people.
- Before each trip, touch-point areas and handrails are disinfected.
- All windows are open throughout the trip.
- Guests are required to use hand sanitizer prior to loading cabins at the base and top station.
- Maze configurations are set up to maximize social distancing when queuing.