5 of our 11 lifts are still open for the season; for info on lifts and areas that have closed for the season, please visit snowbird.com/spring. Season chair passes are now being accepted on the Tram. Please note that on-mountain uphill hiking and travel is not permitted.
Cliff Down Canyon
Little Cloud Bowl
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Open
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Pending
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Today: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 24 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight: Snow showers likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Friday: Snow showers before noon, then snow after noon. High near 29. West wind 17 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.