Snowbird is open today, Monday, Memorial Day for the last day of our 2015-2016 winter season. Hours will by 9 AM to 3 PM. Due to construction, the only lift access, will be from Gad Valley, (i.e. Gadzoom, Gad 2 and Little Cloud) There will be no skiing or snowboarding allowed to or from the Snowbird Center or from the Bypass Road.
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Closed
- Alta Connection Closed
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 61. Light north northwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.